Deeds and Will selling house

> Entreprise

Posté le Le 29/11/2017 à 10:23
Sorry for the long winded question but it is something I really need to know.
When my Dad passed away in 2013 he made a joint will with my Mum who is still alive putting my brother and I onto the deeds of the house, we have another sister who my dad decided not to add to the deed's because she had had the equivalent in money.
So the deed's to the house state myself, my brother and my mum in third ownership.
The family have had a breakdown in communication's and now my mum wishes to sell the house and is seeking my brothers permission to sell.
I do not think my brother will actually give his blessing.
My question is can my mum just sell the house without our permission? Will anyone actually question the deed's? Will the solicitor in charge of the sale look at the deed's prior to a sale?

Sorry for the long winded question but it is something I really need to know.
When my Dad passed away in 2013 he made a joint will with my Mum who is still alive putting my brother and I onto the deeds of the house, we have another sister who my dad decided not to add to the deed's because she had had the equivalent in money.
So the deed's to the house state myself, my brother and my mum in third ownership.
The family have had a breakdown in communication's and now my mum wishes to sell the house and is seeking my brothers permission to sell.
I do not think my brother will actually give his blessing.
My question is can my mum just sell the house without our permission? Will anyone actually question the deed's? Will the solicitor in charge of the sale look at the deed's prior to a sale?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://able2know.org/topic/379226-1

whiteboard animation

Poser une question Ajouter un message - répondre
Posté le Le 29/11/2017 à 18:16
Publicité interdite dans ce forum et l'emploi de la langue française de rigueur.

Ajouter un message - répondre

PAGE : [ 1 ]

pub devis